IU @ Rutgers Game Thread

Reacher

31 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This probably one of my least favorite IU teams for me to watch. The Sampson second team and RMK's last few teams were hard to watch but this is eam is right up there.

I am saying now I am tired of just trying to recruit players because of how many stars are by their names over actually recruiting basketball players

Hard agree with the first part. This is just not an enjoyable team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think it is about time for another e mail for Mr. Dolson. This team isn't prepared or well coached at all.

please let him know Scott.  i don't think there's any way they fire Woodson, but we need proven winners in college bball.  May, Pearl, Beard, etc.  (i know you love Beard)  :)

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think we need a whole new roster next year and probably coaching staff as well. This game is totally inexcusable and people need to be accountable for this performance 

Keep that same energy the whole season then Scott. Don’t come back later and say you were just upset during the game. 

• Like 3

Can a reporter please grow some balls and ask Woodson some real questions like, why do you consistently kill momentum with subbing? Who is the leader? Do you work on free throws? Why is there a lack of progressive growth? Why didn’t you grab a guard in the portal? Etc…this is year 3. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

you won’t here anything from me. we’re a bad team. This is an embarrassment. Players suck! Coaches are completely lost and we’re losing to an awful team.

just wait until we blow MN out at home.  people will get all excited.  

• Haha 1