IU @ Wisconsin game thread

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

Can someone please ask Woodson about the long 2s and his incredibly god awful offensive scheme that has zero business playing in todays game!

Have we even been able yo find an open long 2 to shoot?

Our offense should be, dribble to the half court line, then throw it out of bounds, ... D up !!

3 minutes ago, Zville Hoosier said:

At this point the only reason I’m stilll watching is my son thinks we can win and wants to watch with me. Oh the innocence. He thinks we still have a shot at the tournament. I hate to break it to him. Otherwise I’d be done. I really don’t enjoy this anymore 

My son gave up at halftime vs Purdue, he’s not even watching this one.  I’m only watching because I took Wisconsin to cover.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

It’s clear we need to upgrade guard play but wtf is our staff gonna do in terms of film to entice them to come here?! 

Seems the film they are watching is ground hog day.

Edited by ForHumanity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

I have never seen a player who home and road splits are so different than Galloway. He seems to be aggressive at home but timid on the road. You should be better as a senior guard than that

And yet he’s our best guard! Think about that. Awful roster management.

2 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

My son gave up at halftime vs Purdue, he’s not even watching this one.  I’m only watching because I took Wisconsin to cover.  

Smart move on the cover. I took my son to the Purdue game, I thought he might cry. I wouldn’t have blamed him.