Ohio State II Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

As @IUFLA mentioned before Thornton captains this ship. Get Cupps on Thornton early in the shot clock and make life uncomfortable for him. Sure we will probably get 80 phantom foul calls but at least Thornton might have a miserable day.

Any chance we can contain Battle? There's no way we double team off of Battle right? Maybe I'm insane but sticking to Battle can't be that hard? Don't go under screens. Don't sag off of Battle. If you switch and don't know where to go on defense go towards Battle. 

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 3

This game seems like that “get right” game for OSU… Could I see us getting blown out? Yes. Could I see IU winning? Yes… I will say if IU loses both games this week in blow out fashion I think the season will spiral out of control. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Euroclydon said:

Nothing changes. The mistakes and poor play from the pre-season continue. No reason to believe this one will be different. 

Maybe I've seen this for too long now, but I'm not willing to watch this nonsense. This far into the season and as a team you have no desire or understanding of how to guard the three? No thanks 

It took me two days to watch the Penn St game...like literally took two days not waiting two days to watch 

Edited by Dawg Bawls
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cbp4IU said:

This game seems like that “get right” game for OSU… Could I see us getting blown out? Yes. Could I see IU winning? Yes… I will say if IU loses both games this week in blow out fashion I think the season will spiral out of control. 

It’s unfortunately already spiraling….

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

On 2/4/2024 at 10:20 AM, IUFLA said:

I make these threads so we can reasonably discuss the game...If y'all want to bash the team and the coach, there are plenty of other threads to do it in...

You do one hell of a job to with all the info. :cheers:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Seems like with Peacock the on demand doesn’t work until the next day. 

Last time we were on Peakcock I got home about an hour into the game. 

What you have to do is turn the game on and rewind it to the beginning. I just put it on mute first and didn't look a the score. 

I was then able to watch from the beginning. 

You'd just have to do that before the end of the live broadcast for it to work @NCHoosier32

• Like 2