IU unveils its alternative jersey

I’m all for color rush uniforms, fun one time ones etc….but that’s the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen. You have to tuck it in anyways and you won’t even be able to see the indiana. Just look cheap. Go figure because the black history uniforms look terrible too. We just have horrible marketing dept.

8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’m all for color rush uniforms, fun one time ones etc….but that’s the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen. You have to tuck it in anyways and you won’t even be able to see the indiana. Just look cheap. Go figure because the black history uniforms look terrible too. We just have horrible marketing dept.

aae4b79ae0044b4dce2258e0c7ba4501.gif.eb2eb41b6fa39d8ba7dafc44b6089991.gif

😁

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

To each their own….i really would love to see a good version…but this looks bad imo.

I posted the gif because it's one of my all time favorite animated scenes, but 🙂

I think at this point some of y'all have a chubb for the program whatever they do...

But, that's just me 😁

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

They look like the jerseys the 50 and over teams wear at the Y

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Way better presentation than the possible woman in a weilding visor with a Chewbacca beard.  

Still ugly though. Indiana below the number is just dumb. The rest of the lettering on the shorts are blacked out and completely invisible unless under a microscope or is it reflective and they plan to turn the lights out at the hall and play by high beams.

9 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

I like them. The shoes look great but that’s because I’m not 65 and still wear Levi 505’s and NB boomer shoes. The recruits and former players love them. JHS was sporting them yesterday. 

Haha. Nothing like a bunch of middle aged dudes debating fashion on a sports forum. We’re hip on all the trends. I believe we are the ones that, what the kids say, have RIZZ. Did i use that term right? 😆

Yeah, it’s probably a good sign that these uniforms are getting bad reviews from the 40-60 year old demographic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

Haha. Nothing like a bunch of middle aged dudes debating fashion on a sports forum. We’re hip on all the trends. I believe we are the ones that, what the kids say, have RIZZ. Did i use that term right? 😆

Yeah, it’s probably a good sign that these uniforms are getting bad reviews from the 40-60 year old demographic. 

My daughter says “it eats”. I’m 49 but love IU doing these things. Adidas is just trying to stay relevant. It’s working. Liam and others tweeted these. JHS is porting fear of god stuff too. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

My daughter says “it eats”. I’m 49 but love IU doing these things. Adidas is just trying to stay relevant. It’s working. Liam and others tweeted these. JHS is porting fear of god stuff too. 

Is ‘it eats’ good or bad? And did she say that about the uniforms? Haha. 

• Haha 1