IU unveils its alternative jersey

No issue with these. We've needed a black jersey for years. 

I liked going the Duke look--- just literally changing the colors around--- and the design/layout of the jersey stayed the same. 

We chose a black jersey and completely new design.  Curious what socks, shoes we'll be wearing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

No issue with these. We've needed a black jersey for years. 

I liked going the Duke look--- just literally changing the colors around--- and the design/layout of the jersey stayed the same. 

We chose a black jersey and completely new design.  Curious what socks, shoes we'll be wearing. 

Miami plays this afternoon, maybe we’ll get some idea of the full look?

• Like 1

So i took a second and closer look this morning with my wife.  Quite the good laugh in twitter.  

Anyways.  The presentation is for shock.  I think the model might be a female and also has a long black beard.  If you just focus on the jersey, which one poster likened to a ymca practice jersey, they might not be that bad.  

Edited by NotIThatLives

13 hours ago, 02Hoosier said:

Good lord that is hideous. If you’re gonna make us wear black uniforms at least make it look good

These are fitting since you wear Black to a funeral and this program is dead. I hope we wear them again in the CBI.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1