Nebraska Post Game Thread

KDB

1 hour ago, Courtsense2 said:

IU has three players with a motor.  Woody ripped one of them in half late in the game and you could see it really bother him.

Rip KW

Rip MR

Don't rip the one dude out there giving it all despite his limited skill set.

woody has plenty others that he should rip,,,,,but mostly this mess is on woody

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Courtsense2 said:

IU has three players with a motor.  Woody ripped one of them in half late in the game and you could see it really bother him.

Rip KW

Rip MR

Don't rip the one dude out there giving it all despite his limited skill set.

We don’t know why he was ripping him, but I was thinking something similar. Plenty of guys I’d be ripping before Gallo. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I must’ve missed Woody getting into Gallo, anyone have a link to the video?

If you call this "ripping" a kid... 

Woodson: "We're young, missing our senior point guard, trying to play a freshman at point guard. It's tough. You know, Gallo struggled tonight trying to play the point with his six turnovers. It's a lot that comes in play with that. We played well enough this year in spurts, but not well enough to complete ball games. That's what makes it frustrating."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

If you call this "ripping" a kid... 

Woodson: "We're young, missing our senior point guard, trying to play a freshman at point guard. It's tough. You know, Gallo struggled tonight trying to play the point with his six turnovers. It's a lot that comes in play with that. We played well enough this year in spurts, but not well enough to complete ball games. That's what makes it frustrating."

It was actually in game. Tominaga beat him for layup and woody called a timeout and layed into him pretty good. I think it was late in the second half.  

Edited by IUskim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IUskim said:

It was actually in game. Tominaga beat him for layup and woody called a timeout and layed into him pretty good. I think it was in the 4 quarter. 

Yeah, I saw that too... But I've seen him lay into a few players this year... Not like he reserves it for just a few...

A lot of people call it coaching... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, I saw that too... But I've seen him lay into a few players this year... Not like he reserves it for just a few...

oh I wasn’t arguing it either way just pointing out I think that was moment people are pointing to. 

Just now, IUskim said:

oh I wasn’t arguing it either way just pointing out I think that was moment people are pointing to. 

I appreciate it...

Bloods in the water though... And the sharks aren't into any interpretation that doesn't involve canning 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Good lord you’re beyond exhausting with some of your nonsense. We’ve all seen him lay into players. Nobody said he reserved it for just Gallo. But we did say that we’d be ripping into other players before Gallo. Tough for you to understand because you’re so blinded by your constant desire to defend him at every turn. This wasn’t really about anybody, just an observation. I doubt it was coaching though bc he hasn’t done much of that this year. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

We don’t know why he was ripping him, but I was thinking something similar. Plenty of guys I’d be ripping before Gallo. 

8 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Good lord you’re beyond exhausting with some of your nonsense. We’ve all seen him lay into players. Nobody said he reserved it for just Gallo. But we did say that we’d be ripping into other players before Gallo. Tough for you to understand because you’re so blinded by your constant desire to defend him at every turn. This wasn’t really about anybody, just an observation. I doubt it was coaching though bc he hasn’t done much of that this year. 

It just goes to show how petty some of you have become in this quest to get Mike Woodson fired...Worried about insignificant stuff like who he gets into with no context, or where Armond Hill sits on the bench...Or "partying" 🤣 after a loss...Talk about exhausting...

But, following seems to fit you best, so you go...

11 hours ago, IUskim said:

It was actually in game. Tominaga beat him for layup and woody called a timeout and layed into him pretty good. I think it was late in the second half.  

Def late in the game after he got smoked on the baseline.  Wasn't sure how much they showed on TV but Gallo seemed to take it hard for a few minutes.  I felt for him as he is not the most talented kid but leaves it out there.

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

It just goes to show how petty some of you have become in this quest to get Mike Woodson fired...Worried about insignificant stuff like who he gets into with no context, or where Armond Hill sits on the bench...Or "partying" 🤣 after a loss...Talk about exhausting...

But, following seems to fit you best, so you go...

Get your facts straight …. I don’t recall ever saying a word about Armond Hill, nor do I care about what he does. Also don’t recall ever making comments about partying. But at all cost in defending Woodson, just throw 💩 against the wall and hope it sticks. If your goal is to clutter the board with fantasy and annoy people, you’re doing well. The circus seems to fit you best, so carry on…. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Get your facts straight …. I don’t recall ever saying a word about Armond Hill, nor do I care about what he does. Also don’t recall ever making comments about partying. But at all cost in defending Woodson, just throw 💩 against the wall and hope it sticks. If your goal is to clutter the board with fantasy and annoy people, you’re doing well. The circus seems to fit you best, so carry on…. 

Your reading needs a little work...

"Some of you" which means you (bitching about Woody getting into Galloway) and includes the people you follow around and agree with...

Your goal seems to be to quiet anyone who has an independent thought outside of the current mob mentality...And you'll fail...Guarantee you that...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Your reading needs a little work...

"Some of you" which means you (bitching about Woody getting into Galloway) and includes the people you follow around and agree with...

Your goal seems to be to quiet anyone who has an independent thought outside of the current mob mentality...And you'll fail...Guarantee you that...

Whose reading comprehension is challenged? If you group me in with “some of you” you’re speaking of me correct? I refuted the two points you made saying that doesn’t include me, so keep trying to deflect, you do it in every post. 

I think you got the roles reversed. I don’t give two shits what your opinion is, when you give it. But the problem is it’s never on topic and you clutter up every thread following negative comments that pretty much just include ……

“MIKE WOODSON KNOWS MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD AND IS A GREAT MAN ACCORDING TO PEOPLE THAT KNOW HIM.” 

So who’s trying to quiet other people? Nobody cares. Great value to the board. I’m sure your response will be … “well you guys” blah, blah, blah. If you want to debate my comments, debate them with some originality. I’m sure you’ll struggle to find the few comments I make because they’re littered with your reiterations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Whose reading comprehension is challenged? If you group me in with “some of you” you’re speaking of me correct? I refuted the two points you made saying that doesn’t include me, so keep trying to deflect, you do it in every post. 

I think you got the roles reversed. I don’t give two shits what your opinion is, when you give it. But the problem is it’s never on topic and you clutter up every thread following negative comments that pretty much just include ……

“MIKE WOODSON KNOWS MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD AND IS A GREAT MAN ACCORDING TO PEOPLE THAT KNOW HIM.” 

So who’s trying to quiet other people? Nobody cares. Great value to the board. I’m sure your response will be … “well you guys” blah, blah, blah. If you want to debate my comments, debate them with some originality. I’m sure you’ll struggle to find the few comments I make because they’re littered with your reiterations. 

Facts are facts, and no matter how many times someone presents them to you, you ignore them...

You dispute that Mike Woodson knows more about basketball than anyone on here? Really? Because that was the only statement I made about his knowledge. And that's kind of undeniable...As for posting off topic, show me where...Dissenting is not "off topic." You don't want a debate...You want absolute agreement...You're not going to get it here without rolling out a few facts to back them up...

If you don't "give two shits" about my opinion, then why even read anything I post? 

31 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Facts are facts, and no matter how many times someone presents them to you, you ignore them...

You dispute that Mike Woodson knows more about basketball than anyone on here? Really? Because that was the only statement I made about his knowledge. And that's kind of undeniable...As for posting off topic, show me where...Dissenting is not "off topic." You don't want a debate...You want absolute agreement...You're not going to get it here without rolling out a few facts to back them up...

If you don't "give two shits" about my opinion, then why even read anything I post? 

Facts are facts ….. yet, you rarely use them (except in your pregame breakdowns). 😂 Again, deflected the previous post about grouping people together. 

Reading comprehension …. “You dispute…”. No I didn’t say anything about him knowing more or less. Its was the quote you’ve used over and over. I said nobody cares. Just bc he knows more doesn’t mean he can coach (that’s the argument most use). But that’s your response to everything. If you don’t want to debate what’s being said, don’t comment, but posting that crap over and over is worthless.

No interest in arguing with you at all, but along with your repetitive comment about Woodson knowing more, many of your posts recently have been direct criticisms of people or groups of people on this board. You think it’s your personal job to defend Woodson at every turn. Defend away, just don’t insult. Speaking about comprehending, you don’t understand what “debate the post, not the poster” means, or you refuse to abide by it. 

I try not to read your crap, but again the 💩 is all over every thread littering them up with the same comments or attacking somebody else’s opinions as ignorant. But hey, you make sure the dissenting “opinions” and mob mentality (whatever that is on this board) do not prevail. What a worthy cause that is. 😉

You can have the last words. Idc. I’m sure they will be riveting with facts. I’m also sure most don’t want to read the bickering, so I’m done. The apathy is about the same as it is with your idol.

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 1