Nebraska Post Game Thread

KDB

Email sent to the BOT

I have been a fan of IU basketball my whole life (53 years old). This year's basketball team is the most embarrassing team in my lifetime. They play with no emotion or passion which comes from their 66 year old coach. Coach Woodson acts like he is bored on the sidelines and just their for the pay check. 

This year's performance is totally unacceptable and can't keep going this way. It is time for you guys to do your job and actually try to put IU basketball back to where it should be. It is time that you fire Coach Woodson and bring in actual college coach who knows the college game. It is apparent since day 1 that Woodson is not cut out to coach college basketball. I hated the hire when it happened but was going to give it a chance but that chance is over. The only reason he has this job is because he is buddies with Quinn Buckner. No other college program would have ever hired Woodson as their coach

Sincerely
Scott Roberts
Class of 1995

• Like 8

I'll watch the rest of the year for humor content only. Zero respect left for me for any one of these kids, or coaches or admin.

There should be a book "how to successfully build a losing culture". That is IU. I hated the Sampson hire and didn't watch 2 complete games while he was here. This is much worse. 

• Thanks 1

I want IU to be good. Basketball is better in Indiana when all the major schools are good. It’s just not a reality and the decision makers at IU have caused it for years. In 49 states it’s just basketball but this is Indiana “except at Indiana University”! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I want IU to be good. Basketball is better in Indiana when all the major schools are good. It’s just not a reality and the decision makers at IU have caused it for years. In 49 states it’s just basketball but this is Indiana “except at Indiana University”! 

Something has to change at the top….Dolson holds the “keys”. We are continuing to lose games, fans and recruits. This feels much worse than Crean or Miller.

• Like 3