Michigan State Pregame Thread

A win today and four in a row would be no small feet. For all the turmoil this season, and when it looked like they had quit, credit to the coaches and players for continuing to fight.

I don't think it changes the outcome of this season but it could have been much worse. The real battle starts after the season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Euroclydon said:

A win today and four in a row would be no small feet. For all the turmoil this season, and when it looked like they had quit, credit to the coaches and players for continuing to fight.

I don't think it changes the outcome of this season but it could have been much worse. The real battle starts after the season.

If we win today and Illinois beats Iowa we would have the 6 seed...and that path would be winner of Penn St/Michigan, Northwestern, and Illinois....not the worst path in the world in BTT.

Go Hoosiers! Good chance to end season on 4 game winning streak with confidence headed into BTT. Despite the season and all it's challenges 10-10 in conference play isn't a dumpster fire season.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

If we win today and a couple of things fall our way we will finish 6th in the conference. I saw most predictions had us in that range so we might not be far off what was expected.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

If we win today and Illinois beats Iowa we would have the 6 seed...and that path would be winner of Penn St/Michigan, Northwestern, and Illinois....not the worst path in the world in BTT.

Go Hoosiers! Good chance to end season on 4 game winning streak with confidence headed into BTT. Despite the season and all it's challenges 10-10 in conference play isn't a dumpster fire season.

Are you kidding me.

10 -10 not a dumpster fire! Mediocrity sucks! But awe let’s have some empathy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

10-10 in the worst Big10 in a long time. Including only two wins against teams above us, neither of which are locks to get in the tournament.  Strongly disagree it’s not been a dumpster fire. But guess it could have been worse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Nope. Got warned for dogging Turdue.

if you offend some people on a supposed IU board by offending Purdue. Something’s wrong. But it doesn’t surprise me. 

No one is offended over making fun of Purdue.  Pretty sure this is the 2nd racist thing I have seen from you though.  True colors.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

No one is offended over making fun of Purdue.  Pretty sure this is the 2nd racist thing I have seen from you though.  True colors.   

Racist!? What in the world are you talking about. what was racist? 

1 hour ago, jojo123 said:

Nope. Got warned for dogging Turdue.

if you offend some people on a supposed IU board by offending Purdue. Something’s wrong. But it doesn’t surprise me. 

Your warning had nothing to do with dogging Purdue. 

• Like 3