2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll settle for we should have positive momentum headed into the offseason before the "if Woodson doesn't do this" crowd comes in with their expectations so they can later slam him stuff. 

Just win baby! thats it!!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Paye32 said:

Really was hoping we'd go with a smaller lineup w/ Mgbako at the 4, but can't complain if we land the #1 recruit in the portal (Ballo). I'd still suspect that we'll go smaller and faster at times.  

I’d like that too but I don’t think Mgbako comes back unless he was promised most of his playing time at the 3. He is an NBA 3 and I’m sure teams are telling him that and he’s gonna want to go pro next year I’m sure.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Paye32 said:

Really was hoping we'd go with a smaller lineup w/ Mgbako at the 4, but can't complain if we land the #1 recruit in the portal (Ballo). I'd still suspect that we'll go smaller and faster at times.  

MR can sure come off the bench. he spends a great deal there in foul trouble anyway.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I agree. And maybe a most realistic one. 

Michigan fans seem to think he is theirs. I know ppl have said IU was his dream school. But he grew up in a Michigan family and attended games there. Evidently during Wisc-Mich games they would show pictures of Essegian in Michigan gear as a kid. So I’m not getting my hopes up on this one. 

1 minute ago, Feathery said:

Michigan fans seem to think he is theirs. I know ppl have said IU was his dream school. But he grew up in a Michigan family and attended games there. Evidently during Wisc-Mich games they would show pictures of Essegian in Michigan gear as a kid. So I’m not getting my hopes up on this one. 

Careful. I could get you for copyright infringement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Careful. I could get you for copyright infringement. 

never get your hopes up this is IU. have you learned nothing? inside info here is like listen to the weather man. 50-50 chance its right.  :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2