March Madness 2024

1 minute ago, jefftheref said:

Pretty sad that when you listen to the two of them talk about their program. Painter knows how to build and program while Woodson has to have donors buy players. It truly shows the level of incompetence that surrounds our program. Hopefully after another crappy year he is sent to the woodshed and we finally get someone who knows what they are doing. 

image.gif.fbbd5cb94ec3e606d764958ed54c6885.gif

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I am admittedly a hater of Caitlyn Clark.

But dayum,  she is absolutely a phenomenal player. Just flat out amazing.  

And I hate it.  😂

She’s going to bring some fans to Fever games that’s for sure. And I thought I heard she’s dating the oldest McCaffrey too? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

She’s going to bring some fans to Fever games that’s for sure. And I thought I heard she’s dating the oldest McCaffrey too? 

The oldest McCaffery. As in Fran’s son, not Ed’s. Never noticed the slight difference in spelling until now.

• Like 1

So we keep in line with the thread topic. I like gardening. I hope I have Powerball numbers that hit. I also buy thin mints or peanut butter cookies from girl scouts....additionally I'm an 80 or so golfer and today I saved .50cents a gallon on gas with my Kroger card.

Thanks again to those posters who can't keep their stuff in the appropriate threads. I've now joined your tribe since it's not being managed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So we keep in line with the thread topic. I like gardening. I hope I have Powerball numbers that hit. I also buy thin mints or peanut butter cookies from girl scouts....additionally I'm an 80 or so golfer and today I saved .50cents a gallon on gas with my Kroger card.

Thanks again to those posters who can't keep their stuff in the appropriate threads. I've now joined your tribe since it's not being managed.

I just laughed out loud reading this 😂

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Trying to manage it as best I can. But some people try to either be funny or flippant and ignore the requests. 🤔

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

You forgot to tell us you stayed at a Motel 6 last night!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

This is great. Wasn’t sure which thread to put this in, so putting it here. But I love it.

blah blah blah... I have a 7'4 mismatch and it completely covers up for averageness of the rest of my roster. 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

blah blah blah... I have a 7'4 mismatch and it completely covers up for averageness of the rest of my roster. 

IU has 2 mismatches 

Nobody guards MR with one guy because he’s great in the post and only an average passer surrounded by average shooters 

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Someone say something about thread hijackings?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't know where you live but our gas prices jumped up 25 cents per gallon overnight!!

• Like 1