March Madness 2024

Just now, btownqb said:

I was mostly was talking about the last play of the game. 

Oh…I wasn’t a fan but I don’t mind going for the win. Was hoping for a drive and kick out if they collapsed. ISU had no issues getting past their man….plus Larry their best shooter didn’t see the ball either. Guy is an elite 3pt shooter.

IMG_2774.png

Positive sign for those of us cheering for NC State. My buddy has been chasing NC State all tourney. Started with $50 for them to lose and been doubling back every game since. He just placed his loot on Purdue. Guaranteed loser.

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Purdue will probably guard Burns like MR.  TKR with a guard digging or Zach waiting on baseline side

people act like he is Zion or Barkley 

I would put Edey on Burns and not double team him. State is at their best when you double Burns and he passes out to their guards 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I would put Edey on Burns and not double team him. State is at their best when you double Burns and he passes out to their guards 

If they let him guard Zach  1 on 1 they are fools 

mix in some zone or press 

Double Zach & hope we go Marquette 4-31 or FDU 5-26 

8 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

MP might play the long game 

Keep Zach out of foul trouble….make them deal with Zach for the first 8 minutes 

Purdue has been laser focused to right the wrongs from last year 

That would be interesting. Edey played 39 and 38 minutes the last two games. In the last 12 games he's only played under 30 minutes 3 times. Purdue is 2-1 in those games. Loss to Wisconsin and wins against Rutgers and Utah State. 

18 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

Keep telling yourself that. Indiana had 30 years to get their act together before Purdue finally put it together. 

Why are you on a IU message board while your team is playing in the final four. Does Purdue not have their own board.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1