March Madness 2024

6 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

You did see their fans were chanting f**k IU right? I'll forget it when they do which will be never. 

You gotta realize they've never been there before and they don't know how to act. It's not their fault honestly. They've been saying "F IU" for so many years it's in their blood now. I'd be sad if they weren't saying "F IU"

1 minute ago, Zlinedavid said:

I’m staying the hell out of this rivalry talk. Not sure if I’m Switzerland or Benedict Arnold, but either way. 

Let’s keep the gloves above the waist though fellas. 

I guess it really depends.  How hot is this cheerleader you dating,  we looking at a sow or Heifer? Lol

13 minutes ago, John S said:

Id give both nuts to have a coach as smart and talented as Hurley. 

He completely changed his offense by locking himself and his assistants in his office and formed a new offense from watching FIBA and the Warriors. Wow. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I’m staying the hell out of this rivalry talk. Not sure if I’m Switzerland or Benedict Arnold, but either way. 

Let’s keep the gloves above the waist though fellas. 

you are Kent Benson to us!!:coffee:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

He completely changed his offense by locking himself and his assistants in his office and formed a new offense from watching FIBA and the Warriors. Wow. 

And you’re wanting someone to say why can’t Woodson do that. If you were a poker player, I’d have cleaned you out by now, your intents are so obvious. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I don't know how any of you could hope these dorks win tonight.  Littlest of little bro syndrome.

Having numerous family and friends who graduated from there, I actually did want Purdue to win…for them, so they could actually experience it in their lifetime….until I saw that twitter post, then it was back to eat sh*t Purdouche. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2