Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Is there an expectation either way for him?  I guess I had just assumed he'll come back since he was granted the 6th year.

Have heard some whispers he might just hang it up. He’s getting married this year and I believe is about to finish his masters in chemical engineering. With all the injuries he’s had it wouldn’t surprise me if he walks away with two free degrees honestly. Hard to count on him staying healthy unfortunately. 

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

Bright side is we have Brohm and not Hazell. And there’s a good chance the dual-threat 4* QB that visited today will commit. There are always silver linings. 

Well, the Purdue campus looks its best in the pouring rain, so it was a good day to host a recruit,

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Well, the Purdue campus looks its best in the pouring rain, so it was a good day to host a recruit,

Plus. It keeps down the smell.  Anybody that has been on the Northern Colorado campus in Greeley, Colorado.... knows what I am talking about.

20 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Or maybe your $6.6 million dollar man could tweak his offense so it's not so dependent on throwing the ball 50 times a game?

I wonder how it works with all of the WR they recruit. At some point some need to realize there’s only 1 ball and major QB questions for next year.

Archived