Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The Nevada connection was that they beat Purdue.  Anyone that loses to Nevada should not be claiming to be the 'best' anything.

Hang on...the Boilers beat Vandy, Maryland, and Nebraska.  3 stellar wins cancel wins cancel one bad loss right?  I mean Nebraska was ranked at one time as was the Turtles.  And Vandy is in the SEC(bonus points there).  And what makes Nevada a bad loss anyway?  So they got beat bad by Oregon by triple digits but they held Hawaii to 54 only getting beat by 51.  You are also forgetting that they did beat Weber St.

BTW...the beer is flowing.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/greg-schiano-rutgers-meeting-imminent-with-hiring-possible-this-week-per-report/

IMO, this would put Rutgers on track to be much more competitive. Schiano had the program going in the right direction in his previous stint as HC.

Just like I think CTA belongs at IU, I think that Schiano belongs with the Scarlet Knights.

16 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/greg-schiano-rutgers-meeting-imminent-with-hiring-possible-this-week-per-report/

IMO, this would put Rutgers on track to be much more competitive. Schiano had the program going in the right direction in his previous stint as HC.

Just like I think CTA belongs at IU, I think that Schiano belongs with the Scarlet Knights.

I just seen that on NBC...Greg should have never left in the first place.

7 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I thought Penn State was overrated when they barely beat Michigan.  They were lucky in that game, frankly...was not impressed.

Yeah, they score most of their points in the first half. They have only scored 4 times in the fourth quarter all year. 

Archived