Trivia

rico

17 minutes ago, rico said:

Yep, Darrell Evans.  Braves, Giants, and Tigers.

The only good trivia with Darrell Evans as part of the answer that I knew was what was the only team (at the time) to have 3 40 home run hitters in the same year...I think some others have done it since...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Good question on Evans. Always forget about him. Been hauling mulch and raising stones all day....just catching up a bit.

I forget him myself.  He just seemed to be a good complimentary player and Sparky squeezed a few more years out of him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rico said:

I forget him myself.  He just seemed to be a good complimentary player and Sparky squeezed a few more years out of him.

Had the 84 Tigers memorized for a long time because if it wasn't for Garvey and Leon Durham.....Cubs would have played them for title. Haha

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Had the 84 Tigers memorized for a long time because if it wasn't for Garvey and Leon Durham.....Cubs would have played them for title. Haha

The dream match-up in my neck of the woods that never happened...Cubs vs. Tigers

• Like 1