Trivia

rico

OK I'm not very good at the answers, but this is still fun. So I guess I'll be resigned to coming up with questions!😜

15 Basketball players won championships at all 3 levels. High School/Prep, College and NBA

3 won multiple championships at each level. Can you name them? Hint two played for coach Wooden. Go figure.

Bonus question, name the IU Hoosier on the list of 15!

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

OK I'm not very good at the answers, but this is still fun. So I guess I'll be resigned to coming up with questions!😜

15 Basketball players won championships at all 3 levels. High School/Prep, College and NBA

3 won multiple championships at each level. Can you name them? Hint two played for coach Wooden. Go figure.

Bonus question, name the IU Hoosier on the list of 15!

I'll guess Walton and Jabbar for the first question...have to think about the 3rd.

Quinn Buckner is the IU guy...

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bill Russell for the third guy? Positive about the college and definitely the pro championships, but don't remember if he won multiple crowns in high school...

You're just to good for me!! Correct!

But just to really put you to the test name the player on the list of 15 that also won a High School state championship as a Discus thrower?

25 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You're just to good for me!! Correct!

But just to really put you to the test name the player on the list of 15 that also won a High School state championship as a Discus thrower?

Hint, The only player in the history of the BIG to........