Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

6 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Thanks Mile for posting this. I am sure many fellow members feel the exact same way.

You are welcome. This is something I feel very strongly about.  And I would like to add.  It is not just these two great members.  Others, have expressed to me, in private, a reluctance to share information, for fear of push back. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

CoachSS and 0708 are very valued members of Hoosier Sports Nation. And have been for years.  Both of them have shared information with me via PM's, which I value very very much. And in every case what they have shared with me, has turned out to be spot on.  And both have said, that at times. they have held back from posting on the board, for fear of push back. And requested for me not to share.  That was a shame. As I know, you all would have appreciated what they have shared with me in private.

The fact that either has gotten differing info.... does not make it untrue.  Each has their own sources.  And valid sources, I might add.

So.... I ask.  Hoosier Sports Nation.  Please, please allow these two members to feel free to share with us what they know and are hearing.  Decide for yourself, as to what they tell us. Rather than questioning them.... which could lead to them shutting down information on the open forum.... which has happened in the past.

Again. Please allow them to share their information.  And then decide in your own mind as to what they are offering us.

What makes Hoosier Sports Nation, a fan board above others....is member's who feel comfortable posting here.  Please don't lower ourselves to other fan sites

Thank you.

i don't feel comfortable posting here

37 minutes ago, coachv said:

i don't feel comfortable posting here

Nothing is stopping you from leaving.  I am sure others, based on what you have posted recently, and what I have read, would not feel badly if you did. 

In over ten years, I have never asked a member to stay, whenever they have said they were leaving.  Nor have I ever requested them to leave.  It's your choice.

16 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Ok, CC made his point, mile backed him up. I concur with both.

Drop it all from here. Get back to Garcia. Attacks simply need to stop gang. 

As a long standing member of this community I just want to chime in and say I concur here. When coachv started in a couple weeks ago it got my haunches up. I know message board etiquette and rules extremely well, I’ve been around these communities in excess of fifteen years now, have even done my share of moderating.

I know I won’t hesitate to lay down in front of SS and 0708 (and mile and our moderation team), all while maintaining decorum, against any who presume to levy personal attacks towards them. People won’t enjoy it for too long, either.

I’m utterly confident I am speaking for a good number of other posters when I say all of this. 

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

It's a message board. It's not like it's a sworn testimony in front of Congress.  Just be happy that people share what they hear.  Both of our guys are right more than wrong. Just enjoy the ride

Obviously this osnt like sworn testimony in front of congress.....EVERYONE knows those arent true. 🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, CincyHoosier said:

I just read through the last 4 pages of this thread and I can confidently say I know less now about Dawson Garcia's recruitment than I did prior. 

Seriously. I thought we were supposed to be "the adults in the room" here. Can we get back to the topic, please? 

Archived