Purdue Game Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HOOSIER1321 said:

I think that’s what’s so hard for us older IU fans. We remember a different day

1 minute ago, Hard Hat said:

This is me.  Just keep hoping but really need to give it up.  Been watching since the 70’s and this just kills me.  Need to just quit saying next year.

Yes, if you guys expect some sort of magic button to be pushed and IU all of a sudden to be what they were in the 70s and 80s again, it is most definitely on you and your unrealistic expectations. These things don't happen over night. Archie has been here for less than two years. He's just gonna come in and make us incredible with a snap of his fingers? Get real.

I never thought I would come to this sssesment this early in what seemed a promising season. We have no one that can make an outside shot. No one acts like they care and shows emotion. They don’t talk and play together. It’s Everyman fir himself to prove they’re not the issue. It’s gojng to be a long season and we will finish mid pack big10. It is what it is 

6 minutes ago, Milehi Fan said:

I miss Indiana basketball.  I mean the real Indiana basketball where we look like a basketball team.

We need to go back to recruiting Indiana style of players who play hard and with some emotion.  This team just sleeps walk through games and it is disturbing that they can't come out with a lot of emotion and energy against Purdue. I guess I have to realize that the IU basketball I grew p no longer exists.  Watching games it made me wonder who was the first coach to decide it is better to play basketball with a lot of dribbling over passing and moving.  What use to make basketball so great to watch was there was always movement with little dribbling.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

We need to go back to recruiting Indiana style of players who play hard and with some emotion.  This team just sleeps walk through games and it is disturbing that they can't come out with a lot of emotion and energy against Purdue. I guess I have to realize that the IU basketball I grew p no longer exists.  Watching games it made me wonder who was the first coach to decide it is better to play basketball with a lot of dribbling over passing and moving.  What use to make basketball so great to watch was there was always movement with little dribbling.

What do you think Archie is doing? Did you lose access to the recruiting board?

Archived