NBA Thread

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Michell’s 57 not enough.let’s see if the Jazz recognize Juwan’s team-leading plus minus in the next one 

Just glad to see Juwan get the start. Couple national guys were tweeting about him, OG, Victor,etc....and the job Crean does. And it sure can't hurt Archie saying to recruits Morgan is starting as well in addition to Romeo being our green room recruit. 

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Just glad to see Juwan get the start. Couple national guys were tweeting about him, OG, Victor,etc....and the job Crean does. And it sure can't sure Archie saying to recruits Morgan is starting as well in addition to Romeo being our green room recruit. 

Yes, and starting and playing 25 minutes as a rookie, in the first playoff game.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Magic beat the Bucks pretty easily today.  I remember though a couple of times the Pacers won game 1 of a series as an 8th seed.  After that they lost the next 4 of the series so I still expect the Bucks to win the series.

Yeah that's a pretty crazy win. Bucks fell into the trap of overlooking them. i'd bet on the Bucks winning the next 4, or maybe they'll go to 6.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosierhoopster said:

Not really clear on where you’re coming from. He played 9 minutes, took 2 shots, and went 4-4 from the line. 

I saw him miss at least 3 3's in the 3rd quarter.  He is just to timid for me and he just lacks confidence on the offensive end.  To me this off season they need to move him

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

They have no inside game and they are missing Sabonis inside game badly.  Turner just drives me crazy because if he goes against a competent center he gets dominated.

Turner definitely plays more of an outside game offensively but typically is an exceptional shot blocker. I can’t really weigh in how well he fits into the team’s long term plans but Sabonis does have a more clear fit imo

Just now, Hoosierhoopster said:

Turner definitely plays more of an outside game offensively but typically is an exceptional shot blocker. I can’t really weigh in how well he fits into the team’s long term plans but Sabonis does have a more clear fit imo

I like Sabonis at the 5 then at the 4 I want a long athletic guy who can shoot.  Turner tries to play that way but he is not that athletic.  He is an elite shot blocker but the rest of his game is average.