NBA Thread

I'd waive Draymond.  Not sure how it works but it's currently working in GS favor.  If he's out more than 6 games they can add another player.  They are currently saving over 500k per game he is out.  And winning.  

If he's out more than 20 games, he will be losing over 200k a game.  This article is so poorly written they didn't even mention Trayce taking those mins.  Which btownqb pointed out what he's doing with the opportunity.   

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39110358/golden-state-warriors-draymond-green-suspension-top-questions

Edit: should have posted this in the tjd doing work.  Anyways, courtesy of @btownqb

Last 3-- 24mins 16-23 FGs (70%) 11ppg 12rpg

Edited by NotIThatLives
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, IU Scott said:

With how bad the Pacers and Lakers have played since the in season tournament final I would think other teams won't care until w they do in it. I think each team is like 1-5 so we the final and Pacers looked exhausted since then.

What has happened to them. They can’t be that bad, other than the obvious poor defense. I sort of get the feeling they want to just push the ball and score at all times, and defense has taken a back seat. It’s hard to believe they are still NBA’s top scoring offense, but have lost several games.

Just now, Artesian_86 said:

What has happened to them. They can’t be that bad, other than the obvious poor defense. I sort of get the feeling they want to just push the ball and score at all times, and defense has taken a back seat. It’s hard to believe they are still NBA’s top scoring offense, but have lost several games.

They’re a really young team. I don’t think consistency over 82 games was in the cards this season. 

7 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/274119/Pacers-Interested-In-OG-Anunoby-Pascal-Siakam
 Pacer are interested in trading for OG Anunoby before the Raptor’s December 30th contract extension deadline! I sure would love seeing him in a Pacer’s uni!

Trying to make a terrible draft night decision go away...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/27/2023 at 3:14 PM, Purdue7 said:

Stupid question 🙋‍♂️ 

People (idiots) ask if a bad NBA team would lose to the best college team?

Pistons v Arizona 

If they put it on pay tv in June…..

On 12/27/2023 at 4:09 PM, BGleas said:

The Pistons would absolutely smash Arizona or any other college team. 

Even FDU?

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Was hoping the Pacers would get him. Would you have traded Mathurin and Neimhard for OG. I think that would be close to the Knicks giving up Barrett and Quickly.

Admittedly, living on the west coast I don't follow the Pacers as much as I did when I was younger, so I'm not super familiar with Neimhard's game. Mathurin seems to be better offensively, so swapping him & Neimhard for OG -- specifically with the makeup of this team and it's easy ability to score -- seems like a good thing.

Anunoby would bring in an element of defense that would really help the Pacers.