PGA/General Golf

Seeking6

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

BC is the biggest cheat in golf. His caddy Andy quit him because he cheated so much.

I've just never liked the dude. Could never put my finger on it but just rubbed me the wrong way....and yet 20+ years later he's still getting paid. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I've just never liked the dude. Could never put my finger on it but just rubbed me the wrong way....and yet 20+ years later he's still getting paid. 

Not to mention he cheated on his wife with a GC employee 20 years younger. just a scumbag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Today.

Social media rumors strike again.  Rory is not my favorite, but at the same time I would hate to see him defect.  Kind of like Phil with me.  Wish Phil would have stayed.

On the other hand, guys like Koepka, DeChambeau, and Cam Smith?  I enjoy PGA golf more without them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Social media rumors strike again.  Rory is not my favorite, but at the same time I would hate to see him defect.  Kind of like Phil with me.  Wish Phil would have stayed.

On the other hand, guys like Koepka, DeChambeau, and Cam Smith?  I enjoy PGA golf more without them.

Tough one for me and I wish these idiots would figure it out. My lifetime of fandom has been Calvin Peete, Tom Watson, Payne Stewart, and Tiger....with the latter carrying  me for the past 25. 

As a fan I've been saddling up with others and I honestly loved and probably still do Brooks, Rahm, and partially Cam. Brooks for his no sh--- attitude of I'm just going to beat you, Rahm with his personality and as a short back swing guy myself we have to stick together....and Cam....man his talent on the greens.

Hopefully something can get worked out and all of this nonsense is put to bed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

We all have our tastes and opinions of what good golf is.