IU vs Gannon Pre-Game Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about an "over / under" on TJD and Armaan pts? Or how many pts our defense holds them to, or how many 3's we hit...or....

Gonna take the game in with Fisher on radio. Have heard the BTN- has not streamed well in the past. But I guess that could be the result of the ISP...maybe.

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’m hoping that even though it’s an exhibition game that we get to see the Hoosiers at full strength with Devonte and Rob out there. 

Tuesday is my birthday so what better way to celebrate than with some IU basketball.  

Hey an early Happy BD wish to you.  And a big  hug from me, for little keet's as well.

2 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

Might as well get into mid-season mode...This is the first of many must win games for our Hoosiers. If they lose CAM will really be on the hot seat. 

Come on CC. Go full on Nebraska. Accuse Gannon of faking injuries if we don't win by 20.

22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Most of the time they are but I have remembered in the past where MSU and OSU have lost these exhibition games.

And went on to have great seasons. Yes absolutely want a strong W with good play by our guys that we can discuss, but it's just an exhibition, and while I expect a solid W it's likely to be used for tinkering and how much certain guys play is not going to be the same if this were a B1G game.

I am not talking just about IU but just in general that I think athletes work to much and don't let their bodies heal.  It just seems like there are more and more injuries in sports and I blame it on athletes not taking enough time off after the season until they start working out again.

Archived