The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I don't believe that because I have heard to many people who went through the mock process say that is not true at all.

Scott, I do believe it.

Not that they will make ridiculous leaps to make it happen, but if moving a team one slot up or down to create an interesting (and potentially lucrative) match-up and it can be relatively easily justified, I'd about guarantee it's happened and will happen again.

I could give you a lot of political examples of things that have been said with a straight face where most rational people knew it was a lie, but I'll behave since there is a no politics rule. 😉 

I didn't see it mentioned here this week....but confirming the hypocrisy that is UK fan. Not a good look for the lady yelling racial slurs at fans....and Kentucky fan trying to get into a fight with UT fan who is just minding his business after a win (UK fan hit the deck). 

Keep thinking we have the issue there Wildcat fans. True embarrassment. 

Well after looking at all the "expert's" brackets...it would appear that Northern Iowa is probably out of it now.  3 more bubble teams in later action.

NC State

Richmond

Utah St.

I would add that if Clemson wants to crawl on the bubble they need to win as well.

Kentucky, down by 18 at one point, wins at Florida.  Brooks with the start after Hagans takes a few days away from the team for personal reasons. Brooks finishes with 10pt and 3 reb in 27 minutes. He was 4-5 from the field including 2-2 from 3. Also had 2 steals.

10 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Utah State upsets San Diego State.  There's one less bid.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Imagine having the best regular season ever by your school and not even winning your conference championship! Sucks for us because I don’t think Utah State was getting in otherwise. We really need to knuckle down this week and win a couple games to make this simple for the committee.

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

OK comes back from 20 down to beat TCU and stay alive. Potential bubble teams Tx Tech, Fl, UCLA all lose. TX blown out at home 

We've had several people down on Archie call for Chris Beard and Greg Marshall. Y'all need to find new replacement candidates because neither of these guys is getting it done this year.

Didn't watch any hoops after our game yesterday for a few hours. Maybe our resident Boiler fan can confirm this. Guy on twitter said yesterday was Nojel Eastern's 15th game this year where he scored 2 points or less. I bring this up because we love to eat our own so much....curious what the natives say about him. 3rd year in the program and all.

Archived