IU vs Seton Hall. Game thread

milehiiu

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

You guys always say don't play this guy, don't play that guy... but you never say who should play instead lol 

Green, Davis, Durham, Smith, Hartman when he returns.  Moore needs more minutes as well.  Not trying to doubt Archie, just seen enough from Morgan, Rojo, McSwain, and Newkirk over the last year plus.

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I would play Durham, Green, Davis, Smith, and CuJo to start

Davis has been in foul trouble and has been below avg when he's been in . CUJO is not good.. He literally just lost his man for a three.. can't dribble left handed. Green Durham and Smith all started.... so??..

Newkirk has hit a couple of threes, but I would have to agree that in general, our upperclassmen haven't looked as good as our freshmen and sophomores. I credit Archie for giving the upperclassmen every opportunity to prove themselves but if things don't change quickly, I see IU starting freshmen and sophs...and playing better as a result.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Green, Davis, Durham, Smith, Hartman when he returns.  Moore needs more minutes as well.  Not trying to doubt Archie, just seen enough from Morgan, Rojo, McSwain, and Newkirk over the last year plus.

Moore does not need mins. Morgan's been fine. 

Archived