IU vs ND Pre-game Thread

milehiiu

When ? Dec. 21

Time ? High Noon E.T.

Where?  :  Indy  Crossroads Classic.

TV ?  Of course.  ESPN

Nearly a week off between last game and this one. Unlike last, against the Bugeaters.  Makes sense. Finals from Jan. 16 thru Jan 20.  Best of luck men, on your tests !

Both teams coming in off of big wins.  Who wins this one ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The week break couldn’t have come at a better time. Hopefully gives the team and staff a week to get rejiggered. I truly have no clue how we will play or what to expect. I hope we put it together and show some consistency, but we will see. 

I will say that I hope our starting lineup is Phinisee-Green-Durham-Smith-TJD.

56 minutes ago, rico said:

Notre Dame scored 75 points yesterday against UCLA.  45 of them came from behind the arc on 15-39 shooting.

😳

We’d better be busting tail closing out from the pack to contest perimeter shots. I’d argue that what they need to spend 75% of practice doing this week.

2 hours ago, rico said:

Notre Dame scored 75 points yesterday against UCLA.  45 of them came from behind the arc on 15-39 shooting.

Not good because I can’t think of a time a team was a GOOD shooting team and did poorly against us. And can think of countless of the opposite. So I’m sure someone from ND will go off HUGE on us.

12 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Not good because I can’t think of a time a team was a GOOD shooting team and did poorly against us. And can think of countless of the opposite. So I’m sure someone from ND will go off HUGE on us.

From what I hear everybody on ND has the green light.  If their open they will launch.

Archived