Do you Taco Bell ?

milehiiu

18 hours ago, pinkroync said:

You haven't eaten at the right places my man. In your defense those right places probably aren't around here. 

For street tacos, if you have a chance go to Taco Mix on Obrien Street in Seymour and get their barbacoa tacos. 

Bro it's in America lol.. it's Americanized... and I agree, it's VERY good. I think I'll take Morales in Seymour. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Trying to zone in such a way that includes Subway but excludes Wendy's is some wild NIMBYism. But as I look around at other strips in the area, maybe it's more common than I think.

no energy to educate myself on that article.... buuuuut--- 1. do you use the Wendy's app? If not, and you do eat at Wendy you should start.... 2. New subway sub--- The Beast--- half pound of meat-- pepperoni, pastrami, ham, turkey, roast beef, provolone, parm vinaigrette, mayo--- I add quite a bit of other stuff. It's VERY good. 

Subway just got done with their BOGO-- I was buying two of those for $12 lol 

I don't do Subway, the quality has too often been dreadful, feels like the bottom of the sandwich place barrel.

I'll stuff myself with the chicken cordon bleu from Penn Station any time, please and thank you. But now we're derailing even the Taco Bell thread.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Bro it's in America lol.. it's Americanized... and I agree, it's VERY good. I think I'll take Morales in Seymour. 

I used to work at Rose Acres in Cortland. On Tuesdays the ladies would bring us all lunch. 

Agree with Morales.  Good stuff. 

• Like 1

In Cincy for a conference. Ate at Taqueria Mercado last night. Delicious tacos. The salsa was equally as great. My coworker had the enchiladas smothered in mole. Oh. And the margaritas were spectacular. Great experience.  

Might hit up Condado Tacos by the ball park tonight. 

On 5/6/2024 at 11:12 AM, btownqb said:

hmmm these look pretty good. They just closed a REALLY good taco play in Louisville. 

Which place is that?

There are still some solid places in the area. We really like La Loma in Clarksville and Taco City in Sellersburg. They are more in the traditional Mexican category. 

I still do like some Taco Bell. Do they still call it fourth meal?

5 hours ago, pinkroync said:

Hell yeah!!

Love that place.  Best chocolate chip cookies ever!

Home cookin is just hard to beat. 

Hard to want to do anything the second half of the day after eating there, as well 🤣🤣

• Like 1