Gator Bowl - Game thread

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lizard said:

Wow.  Great return blocking.  Annnnnnd... there’s the forehead slap moment.  Still a great play by the I.U.D.

I would imagine that's the end of the Logan Justus career at IU.  Unfortunate that he just got into a funk here at the end.  Great kicker for us the last couple years.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I would imagine that's the end of the Logan Justus career at IU.  Unfortunate that he just got into a funk here at the end.  Great kicker for us the last couple years.

Eh, he’ll be back this game I think. Good kid. (Disclaimer: he went to my high school and his dad was in my class 🙂)

1 minute ago, MrsStoller said:

Eh, he’ll be back this game I think. Good kid. (Disclaimer: he went to my high school and his dad was in my class 🙂)

I don't know.  After pulling him in the PU game, I wouldn't be surprised if Campbell gets the next kick.  I'd love nothing more than to see Justus get another shot and drill it, but he's definitely in a funk right now.

Just now, Leathernecks said:

I don't know.  After pulling him in the PU game, I wouldn't be surprised if Campbell gets the next kick.  I'd love nothing more than to see Justus get another shot and drill it, but he's definitely in a funk right now.

I hope he comes back and nails one. :)

Archived