Maryland game thread.

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Did you read all of my post? If you think this year should be his last, knowing that he wasn’t allowed to clean house when he came in, then I’m thrilled you’re not IU’s AD. Bc we would never figure it out. Can’t switch coaches yearly. This isn’t professional sports.

We honestly don't know if he couldn't clean house.  Plus he had to convince a couple guys to re-accept.

Not saying you fire him this year but we need to stop making excuses for him.  He makes 3 mil a year and either will do it or won't.  This is his team regardless of the players.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CTrojan88 said:

Then his judgement is bad too.  How long or how many games does he need to see that the guys he seems to be relying on are not the answer?  If he keeps sticking with them, he is going to lose his job

What do you mean going to? According to most in here he already has and we need to fire him yesterday. 

Just now, CTrojan88 said:

Then his judgement is bad too.  How long or how many games does he need to see that the guys he seems to be relying on are not the answer?  If he keeps sticking with them, he is going to lose his job

I’m all for rolling with RP, TJD, JB, AF, JH, and RT and saying the hell with everybody else. But how quickly will those guys get worn down? That’s the point. It would be more detrimental in the long run to the guys I just named. But if we can do that without physically hurting those guys or stunting their growth I’m on board.

3 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Did you read all of my post? If you think this year should be his last, knowing that he wasn’t allowed to clean house when he came in, then I’m thrilled you’re not IU’s AD. Bc we would never figure it out. Can’t switch coaches yearly. This isn’t professional sports.

I agree. Crean left a little more than he started with. But next years class isnt going to help much at all. Recruiting needs to step up.

8 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Personal attack? Lol omg thin skin much?

I will give you this- nice use of lol omg. Next time how about lol omg wth gtfo or something similar? I guess we can just agree to disagree.  You think the quality of IU basketball is fantastic, and I don't agree. 

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I’m all for rolling with RP, TJD, JB, AF, JH, and RT and saying the hell with everybody else. But how quickly will those guys get worn down? That’s the point. It would be more detrimental in the long run to the guys I just named. But if we can do that without physically hurting those guys or stunting their growth I’m on board.

I think playing with the Crean holdovers is a bigger detriment.  They are young and in the best shape of their lives.  Playing 30 minutes a game with a break every 4 minutes should be a non-issue

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I don’t know how you win basketball games when 3/5 of your lineup can shoot and can’t penetrate. The offense is fine systematically. We run the same stuff everyone else does, it’s the personnel decisions that are killing IU. 

Gotta get Brunk his touches.

3 minutes ago, bobtcat2 said:

I will give you this- nice use of lol omg. Next time how about lol omg wth gtfo or something similar? I guess we can just agree to disagree.  You think the quality of IU basketball is fantastic, and I don't agree. 

You need to stop! Badger is one of the MOST tell it like it is posters here! You on the other hand I don't know!

Archived