B1G Teams in NCAA (early projection)

DWB

26 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just don't understand how W. Virginia is still that highly thought of to get a 7 seed.  I would take our bracket in a heart beat  with playing W. Virginia and then playing Seton Hall if we win.

Not saying that Seton Hall will make a Final 4 run, but I think they have the pieces to do so 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest from ESPN Bubble Watch:

Work to do

84.png?w=110&h=110

Indiana Hoosiers

On the eve of Indiana's home game against Minnesota, mock brackets couldn't really agree whether the Hoosiers were barely in the projected field or if they were in with some room to spare (say, as a No. 10 seed). The key word, however, was "in," and after defeating the Golden Gophers by five, Archie Miller's team is breathing a bit easier. The upcoming Quad 1 opportunity at home against Wisconsin, for example, offers more potential reward (not least in terms of seeding at the Big Ten tournament) than peril. Call it the benefits of membership in the statistically robust Big Ten. At 19-11, IU is feeling better about its postseason chances than the Hoosiers could have imagined a month ago when they were coming off four straight losses.

47 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

funny he does not think we should be in but he still has us in the last 4

A chimp with a dart board would be better. He has Stanford, IU, TX and NC St as last four in 11 seeds, playing the play-in games. He just added Cinci as a 12 and they aren't one of the eight "on the bubble" teams, but 10 seeds Marq, ASU and Tx Tech are, plus 11 UCLA.

Archived