2023 NFL Discussion

rico

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

Lazy route by Everett. He was gassed from his big catch and run and he left his qb out to dry on that goal line pass. SMH 

Everett tried to redeem himself on the following possession but the one the entire team will be looking at on film is one he's asking to come out of the game....in week 2 of the biggest on their schedule. So many variables in games you have zero control over but one thing you do is conditioning in the offseason. Bad look for him.

Regarding game. Until Bills or Chargers get over the hump....I'll keep on rolling with KC. They just find a way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Everett tried to redeem himself on the following possession but the one the entire team will be looking at on film is one he's asking to come out of the game....in week 2 of the biggest on their schedule. So many variables in games you have zero control over but one thing you do is conditioning in the offseason. Bad look for him.

Regarding game. Until Bills or Chargers get over the hump....I'll keep on rolling with KC. They just find a way.

If you can get pressure with 4 and drop 7 into coverage…we’ll that beats about anyone…anyone without a dominant run game….but that’s the recipe for Mahomes…I mean LA had them outplayed…dropped two sure fire ints that ended up in scores. Had that horrible goal line int themselves. Kc is doing great but without Hill it is nowhere close as dangerous an offense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Name:  IMG_20220916_031148.thumb.jpg.3531a7709a5f21ab2c1c1d4dc3215cde.jpg Views: 5 Size:  230.5 KB

When mine would buffer, it picked up where it left off, not where the game was live.  I tried to use my remote to fast forward to catch up, and that would cause it to buffer again.  I had my laptop open keeping track of how many points @Seeking6was bludgeoning me by in the HSN Champions league, but it got to the point where the fantasy points were posting 30 seconds to a minute before I saw the play on TV.  That was no fun, so I closed the laptop.  

I obviously don't know exactly, but it would not surprise me if the actual game ended 3-4 minutes before I saw it end on TV.  

Not related to Amazon specifically, but this was also the first broadcast where I actually thought Al Michaels was starting to show his age.  He may only have another year or two left in the booth.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

When mine would buffer, it picked up where it left off, not where the game was live.  I tried to use my remote to fast forward to catch up, and that would cause it to buffer again.  I had my laptop open keeping track of how many points @Seeking6was bludgeoning me by in the HSN Champions league, but it got to the point where the fantasy points were posting 30 seconds to a minute before I saw the play on TV.  That was no fun, so I closed the laptop.  

I obviously don't know exactly, but it would not surprise me if the actual game ended 3-4 minutes before I saw it end on TV.  

Not related to Amazon specifically, but this was also the first broadcast where I actually thought Al Michaels was starting to show his age.  He may only have another year or two left in the booth.  

The issue that I had was the audio by the announcers wasn't quite synced with the actual game play.  

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

This was happening to me so I had to finally turn off the phone and computer. I noticed even when I got to live so to speak...I was falling behind about 1-2 plays every 5 minutes minimally. Hopefully they clean or speed it up next week. Otherwise. Phone upside down and computer off I guess....although I don't think Steelers/Browns will carry the same importance fantasy wise.

• Like 1