2023 NFL Discussion

rico

15 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Dallas is bad.  

TB defense is going to be very good. Combine that with a poor OL and no play makers on the outside and it was a disaster waiting to happen. 

I’ll also add that those wanting to anoint Tony Pollard as the best back in Dallas please go watch his pass protection….I mean perhaps the worst pass blocking I’ve ever seen from a rb ever! It’s why they can’t replace Elliott with him. Now with Dak out McCarthy is a dead man walking. Quinn will take over and no doubt Payton has a contract in his email box before Christmas.

31 minutes ago, dgambill said:

TB defense is going to be very good. Combine that with a poor OL and no play makers on the outside and it was a disaster waiting to happen. 

I’ll also add that those wanting to anoint Tony Pollard as the best back in Dallas please go watch his pass protection….I mean perhaps the worst pass blocking I’ve ever seen from a rb ever! It’s why they can’t replace Elliott with him. Now with Dak out McCarthy is a dead man walking. Quinn will take over and no doubt Payton has a contract in his email box before Christmas.

Easy, the Colts had Donald Brown. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Anyone else have "that guy" as a Facebook friend, who likes to make snarky posts whenever the Colts are losing, gets a handful of likes and hearts, only to say he shouldn't have posted that after the Colts come back? Never gets old. 

I try to keep narcissists and passive aggressive behavior out of my life.....and definitely wouldn't be on my timeline. Haha. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

Easy, the Colts had Donald Brown. 

Did you watch last night? I mean it was a disgrace. One point he got picked up and tossed out of the way on the way to getting his qb hit yet again. He had no business being in there when he couldn’t pick up blitzes and didn’t know his assignments.

5 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Anyone else have "that guy" as a Facebook friend, who likes to make snarky posts whenever the Colts are losing, gets a handful of likes and hearts, only to say he shouldn't have posted that after the Colts come back? Never gets old. 

Facebook?? There’s your problem right there lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rico said:

All their TOs left and Denver settles for an 80 yard FG to win?

McManus was 1-7 from beyond 60. The game wasn't in Denver. Wilson has a 68% success rate at 4th and 5 or shorter in his career....6% chance the fg was going to be good.

It's not even close in my opinion. Give it to Russ and take your chances.....far greater success rate vs kicking fg there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

McManus was 1-7 from beyond 60. The game wasn't in Denver. Wilson has a 68% success rate at 4th and 5 or shorter in his career....6% chance the fg was going to be good.

It's not even close in my opinion. Give it to Russ and take your chances.....far greater success rate vs kicking fg there.

Yep, Denver pulled a "Reich."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

The missed fg helped one of my fantasy teams win.  I thought it was an outstanding decision to try.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1