2023 NFL Discussion

rico

3 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Not much Tua talk in here…

I will just say someone should get fired. And the Dolphins shouldn’t let him play anymore - if he keeps playing and ends up with catastrophic injuries they are 100% responsible. They have an obligation to protect their players well being. 

Start with the head coach, who basically said he would never put a player in harms way...and made a comment that he was glad Tua had only a concussion and nothing more serious.  I'm paraphrasing there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Start with the head coach, who basically said he would never put a player in harms way...and made a comment that he was glad Tua had only a concussion and nothing more serious.  I'm paraphrasing there.

He looks like a nerd who has never played sports. 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, IUskim said:

I mean pretty close. He went to Yale and played receiver there.  

He has played college and been around football for decades. He was under both Shanahans his whole career. Aparrently the doctor that cleared Tua has been fired…so sounds like he is taking the fall. Hard to know what the coach was told…but yeah his words are going to come back and bite him.