2023 NFL Discussion

rico

On 3/2/2024 at 4:30 PM, bronkonagurski said:

I've pretty much accepted the Bears are going to deal Fields and draft Williams. I just feel like that is how it will go down. Hope it all works out for the best!

https://bembou.com/the-bears-qb-quandary-latest-on-qb1-justin-fields-future-in-chicago-thao/?fbclid=IwAR3gWLKmmuIZDMJy97d2Jum0mcg5rTl6QTm-uSuA0OyNAH3iO6x24VoaWAg

Trading for Sneed in any way that doesn't include #15 would be incredible. You have 8-9 million you were using for Kenny Moore's contract this past year... 

move Brents, Jones, and Flowers to your 2-4 corners. Wow. That would be a big time move, imo. 

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

I thought with the non exclusive tag the player can negotiate with other teams and if the current team doesn't match the new team has to give up two first round picks. It is the same with Pittman 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

oh man lol 

I've been curious about that because my one buddy who grew up near Buffalo has said he's not the best back there but the only reason he's still around is the PR swarm of cutting him. 

• Like 1