Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No clue. If a frosh I get the excitement but a seasoned guy?? That was an ugly possession for sure. 

It is almost like he couldn't believe the Red Sea parted.  He had his shot.....but found himself under the glass.  The Warriors escaped that one, but we will take it.

40 minutes ago, rico said:

The Gators sticking right with the Vols.

Tennessee doesn’t really play the type of ball that produces a lot of blow outs. Consistent 10 pt wins it seems. That’s a team like past Michigan st teams that just wears you down with their size and fundamental play. Not especially great from 3 pt line eaither. They are a really good team but for some reason I see them getting upset in the S16 by a more athletic team.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Tennessee doesn’t really play the type of ball that produces a lot of blow outs. Consistent 10 pt wins it seems. That’s a team like past Michigan st teams that just wears you down with their size and fundamental play. Not especially great from 3 pt line eaither. They are a really good team but for some reason I see them getting upset in the S16 by a more athletic team.

And the Vols win and beat a bubble team.  History says they won't make it past the SS, but this a different team that ones they have had in the past.  Add to it, they got a coach that has been to the FF before.

24 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Wow,just seen where Purdue is projected as a top 4 seed...and IU looks as though wont be in the tournament again..smh

Let’s be honest...forget the past Purdue’s program is what we all want to be. It used to be Purdue’s championship game to play us now it’s ours to beat them. Hopefully Archie can get us to their level in a couple years and then who knows...maybe we can take the next step they can’t.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Let’s be honest...forget the past Purdue’s program is what we all want to be. It used to be Purdue’s championship game to play us now it’s ours to beat them. Hopefully Archie can get us to their level in a couple years and then who knows...maybe we can take the next step they can’t.

Disagree with that because all I care about how we finish in the conference and the tournament.  If we got beat by PU twice and we still won the conference I would be alright with that.

Archived