Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

As I read in the story, he's lost two starters to injury and these two starters to rules violations.  That's 4/5 starters gone...yikes.

The one I was referring to was Konate......I watched them once this year and that kid was a stud......but yeah, yikes is right.

27 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess the people who don't like the pack line might change their mind if they watched UVA hold UVC to 61 points when they average around 87 a game. 

Yeah, well UVA attempted 45 shots.....20 of them were from behind the arc.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I never said you shouldn't use the 3 but you should not rely on it.  This is coming from a guy who only could shoot the 3 and did not have much else to his game

44% of their shots came from behind the arc.....that's not relying on it?

No clue if they win or lose. Purdue up 8 at half now down 8. Pretty much same as our 14 point swing. I will say this. Maryland's size is toying with Purdue right now. This is the matchup Purdue doesn't want in tourney. Big team. 

Edit-Just out of curiosity I took at all Indy local media. Exactly 2 tweets during entire game to this point. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

No clue if they win or lose. Purdue up 8 at half now down 8. Pretty much same as our 14 point swing. I will say this. Maryland's size is toying with Purdue right now. This is the matchup Purdue doesn't want in tourney. Big team. 

I just think Purdue had a bad second half. Maryland’s size wasn’t a big deal when they played at Mackey and that’s before Trevion Williams was a regular in the rotation. Not going to win many games when you ahoot 18% in the second half and your opponent shoots 62%. 

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

I just think Purdue had a bad second half. Maryland’s size wasn’t a big deal when they played at Mackey and that’s before Trevion Williams was a regular in the rotation. Not going to win many games when you ahoot 18% in the second half and your opponent shoots 62%. 

This feels Marchy. Anyway...I'm still  laughing between Doyel, Schultz, Query and others....exactly 1 tweet during 21 point swing. Sometimes there are benefits to being Purdue. 

Archived