Justin Taylor 2022 Commits to Syracuse

58 minutes ago, Huntnfreak said:

Something tells me our coaching staff isn’t real confident in landing who they want...just my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or this is a product of Hunter coming in with good connections and opening new doors for us? Not saying your wrong, but it could mean a few different things. I like that Coach Miller isn’t sitting on his hands, but also not giving out random scholarships to head scratching prospects!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Huntnfreak said:

Something tells me our coaching staff isn’t real confident in landing who they want...just my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Since most of these are 2022 kids this is the time to really get into recruiting.  It is a little early to look at the 22 class and know who we think we are in the lead for anyways so this is a good thing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

All this action is sending message to recruits we don't stop recruiting and if you want to be a Hoosier you better act quickly.  They will find the number of high quality players they need

I don't think coaches can win with the fans.  Archie gets criticized for being selective in giving out scholarships and now some think he is giving out to many offers.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think coaches can win with the fans.  Archie gets criticized for being selective in giving out scholarships and now some think he is giving out to many offers.

I don't think Archie worries too much about what we think. You are correct about the perception.  A great once said when a coach starts worrying about the fans it won't be long before he joins them.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to Justin Taylor 2022 Commits to Syracuse