Providence Game Thread

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I'd like to think the way we are playing has something to do with it, too. 

I am not knocking IU.  For gods sake people.  I am not unhappy with us winning or that we're kicking the living crap out a team, whether they are bad, we're making them look bad or that they are having an off day/knight.

I made one single comment about something feeling off to me.  TO ME!  I stand F*ck*ing corrected.  Now please for the love of all that is holy, just let it go and move on to someone else. 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Wow, you guys need to relax a bit.  I said something looked off to me.  I also said a bit later that i haven't been able to watch the complete game since i am working.

Geeze guys.  Its ok for people to think differnt things.  You guys are getting freaking brutal for anyone who doesn't just rave about everything.  FFS just relax

that generally happens if you say something very negative on here.  i don't really understand why people get so upset when you don't say all positive things.  keep being you.  

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

that generally happens if you say something very negative on here.  i don't really understand why people get so upset when you don't say all positive things.  keep being you.  

How was i VERY negative.  I said something looked off to me and i thought at times we didn't look like we're playing as a team.  I don't think that is being to hard on a team.  I don't think i picked on any specific player or coach.  I didn't pick any specific thing.  I saif to me, personally something felt off.  If that's negative, you're info an awaking for the rest of the internet

Archived