Providence Game Thread

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Wow, you guys need to relax a bit.  I said something looked off to me.  I also said a bit later that i haven't been able to watch the complete game since i am working.

Geeze guys.  Its ok for people to think differnt things.  You guys are getting freaking brutal for anyone who doesn't just rave about everything.  FFS just relax

It just gets d seeing people complaining about a game where we are up 19

1 minute ago, go_iu_bb said:

I know a lot of people bash on my boy Frozone but he's taken over in the second half. Durham is one of the few on the team that can hit the 3 and he rebounds well from the guard position. He is limited but does a lot of things well.

Frozone. LOL

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

It just gets d seeing people complaining about a game where we are up 19

You can kick the shit out a team that is terrible like these guys and still have things to work on.  And i never actually picked anything out other than our 3 point shooting in the first half.

I just said something looked off from what parts of the game i have seen and specifically said it was probably me. 

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

You can kick the shit out a team that is terrible like these guys and still have things to work on.  And i never actually picked anything out other than our 3 point shooting in the first half.

I just said something looked off from what parts of the game i have seen and specifically said it was probably me. 

Providence is picked to go ish 3rd in the Big East so I wouldn't call them terrible.  Maybe it is how we are playing that is making them look bad.

Archived