Butler Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess I am not understanding where you are coming from because if they are playing tonight why wouldn't they play Saturday

Covid is rampant at Butler. They've played 1 game before tonight. They have 6 guys not playing tonight. I'm saying I doubt Saturday happens unless Norman Dale is cool with 6-7 guys suiting up.

Hopefully I clarified and I hope the game happens. We'll see. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Covid is rampant at Butler. They've played 1 game before tonight. They have 6 guys not playing tonight. I'm saying I doubt Saturday happens unless Norman Dale is cool with 6-7 guys suiting up.

If that is the case why are they playing tonight.  If they can play tonight they should play Saturday unless they have more cases the next couple of days 

49 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Butler had really turned their roster over.  There are probably two players that I remember playing for them.

They have 3 starters back from last year.  Golden, Nze, and Thompson.  Much of the rest of the roster is new.

And they are hanging w Nova tonight.  Looks like Golden is out tonight.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

DePaul hasn’t played a game. 

Archived