When you say you picked a school...

IUCrazy2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

I read that whole thread and haven't heard any coherent theories. If he's not injured, why isn't he playing? If he wanted to transfer, why is he waiting? If he was opting out to avoid covid, he wouldn't be around the team.

Bet his Dad had a voice in it...some think he is on the way out..🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

So if he has a mass exodus, even in a year that'll see record numbers of transfers, who would want to go there?

Who am I fooling...probably plenty of kids can be lured...

Cal needs to change his recruiting philosophy...or step down.  The snake oil is wearing off.

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Cal needs to change his recruiting philosophy...or step down.  The snake oil is wearing off.

He's definitely created a "Catch 22" for himself...Go get a bunch of upper classmen transfers and I doubt that a group of top 50 recruits will want to sit behind/share time with them and mature...For right now it's that, or stay with the OAD model...

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He's definitely created a "Catch 22" for himself...Go get a bunch of upper classmen transfers and I doubt that a group of top 50 recruits will want to sit behind/share time with them and mature...For right now it's that, or stay with the OAD model...

Stayed tuned tomorrow for another episode of "The Rupp and the Restless"

All I know is that UK fans deserve this.

3 hours ago, rico said:

The comments under that are great too.  They are calling for Cal's head.  It is literally everything that got drug through the media when we were recruiting Brooks.  Karma's a b----.

14 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I'd still take him. 

Never say never, but I still remember dad tweeting "time to be selfish" and junior saying in his decision press conference that "UK is the quickest path to those NBA millions".  Those are paraphrases since I don't have either quote in front of me, but they are at least good faith representations of what was said.  If I'm being honest, it would take me awhile to warm up to that idea after those statements and watching scumbag Cal misuse him for a season.

Archived