Biggie!

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Just sad...what he could have vs. what he has are all based on choices and motivation...he's made some bad choices and he appears to have very little motivation.

Well it appears(according to S-R) that he has made over 5 million.  I hope it was damn good weed!

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Just sad...what he could have vs. what he has are all based on choices and motivation...he's made some bad choices and he appears to have very little motivation.

I think it’s easy to say that from afar without going through what he’s gone through though. It’s not as simple as he messed up and made bad choices. That trauma he grew up with didn’t just disappear sadly. 

I'll say two things on Caleb. After his little running away pot shot about fabricated BS at IU,etc.... he can do whatever the heck he wants with his life. Doesn't matter one bit to this IU fan. If he wants to eat or smoke himself down a hole....have at it.

On the mature side of my brain I'll say this. Kid needs help....and even though I'm not a weed guy I feel like we should resources for other problems in the criminal world. Just my 2 cents. 

I Never, ever root for a Purdue guy when he’s playing with that Purdue jersey on.  After that time is over he’s still a human and hope he gets the help he needs.  Kid had a tough upbringing for sure, if he can get through that he can get through this.  Hopefully just a misstep and he gets back on track.

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think it’s easy to say that from afar without going through what he’s gone through though. It’s not as simple as he messed up and made bad choices. That trauma he grew up with didn’t just disappear sadly. 

I hear you. It's a shame that becoming an adult didn't given him the ability to think and understand consequences.  You'd like to think that seeing all the ugliness growing up might motivate him in a positive way.  As others have said, the marijuana thing is stupid...kind of like Sampson making too many phone calls.  I'm more concerned for him ballooning up and appearing to waste the talent he's been given when it could be making him money somewhere.

EDIT:  3.4 pounds of ganja?!!  Sounds like someone is dealing rather than casually using it.

11 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Weed is everywhere, in high schools etc., and the misconception that it's a minority problem is just that, misconception and stereotyping. 

Yep and I’m not going to argue but if people don’t think marijuana is very destructive to adolescence developing brain they are fooling themselves. I’m not here to argue for it or against it in so many other circumstances but it’s been shown in study after study whether it’s in humans or animals that it is really harmful to developing brain in teens. Alcohol, weed, tobacco...none of its good for young kids...there isn’t a dispute and even in adults in can be very problematic in many circumstances. I’m afraid this normalization of a drug just like so many prescribed drugs will have consequences for our country for years to come.

27 minutes ago, rico said:

For those that give a rat's arsz, was told Biggie was pulled over for a moving violation on U.S. 30 in Columbia City.  Take it for what it is worth, but I surmise he was caught going 10 mph in a 60 mph zone stoned out of his mind.

heard he was going 46.  is the speed limit there 60?  if so, that would draw some suspicion!  

2 hours ago, rico said:

For those that give a rat's arsz, was told Biggie was pulled over for a moving violation on U.S. 30 in Columbia City.  Take it for what it is worth, but I surmise he was caught going 10 mph in a 60 mph zone stoned out of his mind.

Archived