Penn State Game Thread 12/30 8:30 PM ET BTN

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I can't put my finger on it but there is just something missing from this team.  It just seems like maybe we are just one more top player away from being good.  When watching is play it seems like for stretches we look like a component team but we just can't sustain good at.  We get up 9 and in two possessions it got down to three.

Also it still seems do strange and different watching games from AH with no fans in the stands.  I know it is like that every where but just notice it so much more at AH.

talent matters

3 minutes ago, madmax said:

Nah, I don’t love barely beating one of the worst teams in the Big Ten. But I can also appreciate that games are 40 minutes long, something that you seem unwilling to understand.

Wow, you are such a savant!  In just one post you KNOW what I am willing and unwilling to understand!  Got some LOTTO numbers you care to share?

Just now, dgambill said:

Penn st is still a bottom feeder...so is that just a statement of how bad IU is in 2020 because Penn st hasn’t changed much...still a bad team.

How many games have you watched PSU play this year or are you just going by record.  They went on the road and beat #21 VT by 27

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Hard to judge while not watching. But seems TJD should have double the shot attempts of anybody else. To heck with balance, we have a horse....ride him!

Screenshot_20201230-205503_Chrome.jpg

When we have him setting screens 23 feet away from the basket it is hard to get him the ball in a place where he can score.

Archived