Penn State Game Thread 12/30 8:30 PM ET BTN

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dgambill said:

Put him in the middle on this zone...let him be a triple threat. I don’t understand why it’s so hard.

I don’t understand what you're unhappy about? We're getting great shots against the zone and a huge part of it has been Galloway's movement and penetration. 

Just now, BGleas said:

I don’t understand what you're unhappy about? We're getting great shots against the zone and a huge part of it has been Galloway's movement and penetration. 

Exactly. Put him in the middle...put him in that high post where he can handle the ball, drive, pass, shoot that little jumper. We have guys like Trayce who isn’t comfortable handling the ball that far out...Race who isn’t a facilitator and Hunter who I just think is better on the wing spotting up. Let Galloway do his thing.

Just now, Indiana8585 said:

Race Thompson missing those two free throws to end the half sum up this team and the entire time Archie has been coaching. This is just awful to watch and in year four you’d think maybe just maybe  we could be decent 🤬ing enough to win some conference games and not suck. 

Take a chill pill.. we’re winning lol

Archived