Ohio State Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSU is winning games.  But they can be beaten.  Defense on both sides will be the rule.  Loose balls, steals, rebounds, blocked shots are critical.  Lidell and Young for OSU are the ones to watch and defend against.  OSU can and will hit 3's.

Can IU match up with that?   I see Indiana staying even with OSU in the paint. If OSU beats on TJD or if TJD just puts the ball up rather than taking care and finishing then the game will be over. Hope the perimeter players keep moving.  Phin needs to get the ball into action very quickly.  Defend the 3.  Hit foul shots.  Get OSU into foul trouble. 

Yeah right.

If IU is within 3 points with 3 minutes to go then IU wins.

I predict an ugly game because both defenses are good.  IU upsets duh OSU by 2.  IU 68 - OSU 66.

35 minutes ago, Air Ball said:

OSU is winning games.  But they can be beaten.  Defense on both sides will be the rule.  Loose balls, steals, rebounds, blocked shots are critical.  Lidell and Young for OSU are the ones to watch and defend against.  OSU can and will hit 3's.

Can IU match up with that?   I see Indiana staying even with OSU in the paint. If OSU beats on TJD or if TJD just puts the ball up rather than taking care and finishing then the game will be over. Hope the perimeter players keep moving.  Phin needs to get the ball into action very quickly.  Defend the 3.  Hit foul shots.  Get OSU into foul trouble. 

Yeah right.

If IU is within 3 points with 3 minutes to go then IU wins.

I predict an ugly game because both defenses are good.  IU upsets duh OSU by 2.  IU 68 - OSU 66.

36.8% chance it goes to overtime... :)

Honestly no clue what to expect today. I know TJD and probably Race will have bounce back games. I also know I'm getting more confident in my Armaan expectations each game.

Keep the turnovers under 12. Shoot over 35% from 3. 70% from line seems to be our recipe for wins. 

Again though it's a road game in the Big 10 vs a team who is ranked top 5. Today we just let it rip and see what happens. Our must have wins come next week at home vs Minnesota and Sparty. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I'm going to try something a little different today. Jumping on the elliptical around 1230 and going to watch the rest of this one while getting some exercise. Has to be healthier I guess....plus as a bonus the board doesn't have to deal with my mindless drivel. 

I do the same. When IU starts to piss me off I just go workout in my gym and watch while getting some good exercise. I workout a hell of a lot harder when the team is driving me nuts haha. 

5 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I do the same. When IU starts to piss me off I just go workout in my gym and watch while getting some good exercise. I workout a hell of a lot harder when the team is driving me nuts haha. 

Used to do it with Bears but 3 hours on the elliptical killed me. I can do 90 while watching IU no problem....my only problem is when I get excited I will jump a little and next thing I know I'm falling off the machine. Haha. We'll see. If we get throttled today...back to Coors Light during games. 

1 minute ago, rico said:

Nah Bro.  I am rolling the dice on this game.  I am gonna watch sober and then hit the ice to do some fishing.  We lose....I will get drunk on the ice.  We win...I will get drunk on the ice.

You could watch while on the ice and get drunk on the ice a little earlier! 

Archived