Big Ten 2021

I only heard part of the conversation but was listening to the morning sports show that LaVar Arrington is on.  I think it was Friday’s show.  Anyway, the conversation was that the Big Ten is seriously considering getting rid of the football divisions altogether with the idea being to guarantee the two best teams are in the conference championship.  They were also talking about protected games and there might be two of those.  IU v PU is an example of a protected game.  Did anyone else hear the entire conversation or has anyone heard anything similar?  I’m wondering what I missed since I didn’t hear it all.

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

For a guy that some wanted to throw under the bus, Clifford has played pretty well tonight. Shew.

Who was throwing him under the bus? He's been fantastic this year when healthy. 

If not for his injury during the Iowa game, I have no doubt this would be game between an undefeated #2 PSU and #7 OSU. 

8 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Who was throwing him under the bus? He's been fantastic this year when healthy. 

If not for his injury during the Iowa game, I have no doubt this would be game between an undefeated #2 PSU and #7 OSU. 

Uhh yeah I stand by what I said... but I did not realize he was as good as he was against Auburn until now.. 

I did say he was "average and if it weren't for his legs he'd be awful" ... and I didn't realize he was still somewhat hurt last week... 

I'll settle on.. hes above average and if it weren't for his legs he'd be average. 

He's playing well tonight and that's all that matters. At what point in the Iowa game did he get hurt? 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Uhh yeah I stand by what I said... but I did not realize he was as good as he was against Auburn until now.. 

I did say he was "average and if it weren't for his legs he'd be awful" ... and I didn't realize he was still somewhat hurt last week... 

I'll settle on.. hes above average and if it weren't for his legs he'd be average. 

He's playing well tonight and that's all that matters. At what point in the Iowa game did he get hurt? 

Hes been fantastic this year. He got hurt in the 1st half with PSU up 14 and consistently driving up and down the field on Iowa. 

He was nowhere near 100% last week. 

Like I said, I wasn't a big fan before this season, but he's been really, really good this year. 

• Like 1