Big Ten 2021

14 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It's crazy how Northwestern goes from bad to good to bad to good to bad again seemingly every year. They were six yards away from making it interesting against Iowa and proceeded to get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. 

Kinda shocking how bad Hunter Johnson turned out to be. Yikes. 

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Can’t tell if you’re serious lol. 

I don’t actually care but as I’m sure you’re aware, Purdue fans ripped IU fans for storming the court after beating MSU in basketball a couple years ago so I found it ironic. I’m also making fun of the fact that your fanbase thinks your football program has ever actually been relevant. I’m going out on a limb here, but I feel confident in saying Purdue is the only fanbase to ever rush the field after beating MSU in history…so there’s that

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

I don’t actually care but as I’m sure you’re aware, Purdue fans ripped IU fans for storming the court after beating MSU in basketball a couple years ago so I found it ironic. I’m also making fun of the fact that your fanbase thinks your football program has ever actually been relevant. I’m going out on a limb here, but I feel confident in saying Purdue is the only fanbase to ever rush the field after beating MSU in history…so there’s that

I’m sensing just a wee bit of saltiness here. Who cares who the opponent is? I’d guess 98% of fans will rush the field after beating the number 3 team. 

11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m sensing just a wee bit of saltiness here. Who cares who the opponent is? I’d guess 98% of fans will rush the field after beating the number 3 team. 

Lol. 98%??? Show me an example of OSU, Michigan, PSU, Wisconsin, Alabama, Clemson, Oregon, USC….(I could go on)….fans rushing the field, ever. I actually think rushing the court/field is fun and part of the experience of winning a big game so I didn’t appreciate the BS comments from Purdue fans when IU beat #6 MSU (in bball, an actual national powerhouse) in defensive buzzer beater fashion, only to turn around two years later and rush the field against a mediocre football program that was clearly overrated…even their own coach said so going into this game. 

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2021 at 10:26 PM, Hoosier82 said:

Solid yes, but a “Football School” that is the “Cradle of Quarterbacks” doesn’t storm the field against MSU. 

Let’s be real…had we had fans last year we would have stormed the field after every home win last year….sadly this year we haven’t won any home games….take that back…we beat Idaho….if the fans knew then what they know now….they would have torn down the goal post and carried Allen out on their shoulders.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Does Frost have a big class coming in? That's about the only way I could see this making any sense. 

Lowers his buyout to buy him one more year…this is his one big shot at a premier/dream job…he will do anything to keep it…including giving up 7.5 million….yes kinda similar to what Harbaugh did to buy himself another year….although Harbaugh was in a much much better position with his team. Had reason to bet on himself.