It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i really don't care about and IU guys on the bench.  i would want Stevens to get the guys who he thinks can help him win the most.  i mean if we got Musselman and Smart came with him, that would be cool.  otherwise, i don't really see connections.  

Lewis coached with him at Butler.  He seems the most likely if he puts an IU guy on bench with him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i really don't care about and IU guys on the bench.  i would want Stevens to get the guys who he thinks can help him win the most.  i mean if we got Musselman and Smart came with him, that would be cool.  otherwise, i don't really see connections.  

Exactly. 

3 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Cheaney is my all time favorite Hoosier, so if Stevens wanted to bring him on board and thought he could help, I would be completely on board with that.

He can hire 3 former purdue players for all i care. As long as he's here to do it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Agree with your perspective on this. It's weird how IU fans sometimes obsess over this. 

Yea.  I'm sure I'll forget some, but I can only recall Dakich, Roberts, Cheaney, and Joby Wright being connected to the BB program.  

(Forgot Ahfeld) & Crews)

Edited by Zuckerkorn

If you have to be away for a while, here's any easy way to check for new information.

Seems like a good time for this reminder.  I posted it shortly before the great server meltdown of 2021, so people might have missed it.

Go to your account in the top right corner (on mobile), click on browse, and go to the leaderboard.  On desktop, go to the top of any page, and go to the leaderboard.

On the drop down menu that says month, and change it to today.  Scroll down a bit, and it will show you the most liked posts from the last 24 hours.  It is a great way to catch up if you've been away for a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1