Wisconsin Game Thread

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Team sucks, coaching sucks, and effort sucks. We won’t make the tourney for at least the next 3 years. Really disappointed in Archie for not just ripping these premadona cry babies.

Please tell me, were you in the locker room? Or are you in the huddles? While I agree this has been a piss poor performance, I'm not sure you can really make the statement that Archie isn't ripping anyone. Give me a break.

9 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Team sucks, coaching sucks, and effort sucks. We won’t make the tourney for at least the next 3 years. Really disappointed in Archie for not just ripping these premadona cry babies.

I think you mean "prima donna", but I get your point.

Not much coaching can do when you have players that don't care. Our senior guards are atrocious. This group is not the group Archie recruited. This group has played in another system far too long. I don't see Archie guys playing like this - put in Phinisee, Hunter and Damezi and we win this game 

Just now, madmax said:

Please tell me, were you in the locker room? Or are you in the huddles? While I agree this has been a piss poor performance, I'm not sure you can really make the statement that Archie isn't ripping anyone. Give me a break.

Yeah your probably right, they sure act like they have had some fire up their ass today in the locker room and huddles. Give me a break.

I don’t think the coaching sucks. Archie has what he has. The players will eventually do what they know, which is jack dumb shots and turn the ball over. The one problem I have with Archie is not benching Newkirk and Johnson and Green. I’d much rather see Priller get 20 minuets and play his ass of an lose, than see these guys do nothing!

Just now, Montana Hoosier said:

Yeah your probably right, they sure act like they have had some fire up their ass today in the locker room and huddles. Give me a break.

My point is this: You don't know what Archie is or isn't doing or saying. You have absolutely no clue. Isn't it possible that the players simply aren't responding or listening?

1 minute ago, Hoosier987 said:

Not much coaching can do when you have players that don't care. Our senior guards are atrocious. This group is not the group Archie recruited. This group has played in another system far too long. I don't see Archie guys playing like this - put in Phinisee, Hunter and Damezi and we win this game 

This is how I feel as well. I say go young or bust next season.  Shit might as well do that now

1 minute ago, Hoosrnight said:

I don’t think the coaching sucks. Archie has what he has. The players will eventually do what they know, which is jack dumb shots and turn the ball over. The one problem I have with Archie is not benching Newkirk and Johnson and Green. I’d much rather see Priller get 20 minuets and play his ass of an lose, than see these guys do nothing!

Totally agree for benching the guys you mentioned for sure.

Archived