Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

33 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

They were quoted as saying that?  Is there a visit quota or max they can take?

Thats what rabs said Wednesday, and yes there is a limit to visits per time period but i dont remember the exact number and period length.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I'd love to know who... 

probably Calbert and Jordy lol. In all honesty I’d guess Evans and other than that I’m not sure but he seems like an obvious guess

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Trilly said Dolson met with some notable former players today and the message was simple. They want Woodson GONE! 

If our AD is considering the input of former players in his decision making, that's truly distressing stuff. Regardless what you think of Woodson.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

If our AD is considering the input of former players in his decision making, that's truly distressing stuff. Regardless what you think of Woodson.

Brother how do you think he got hired?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Where'd you get that Mt dew?  Grabbing my car keys.  

Got it at a local gas station in a glass bottle.  I think it might have been a circle K, my mind is rusty on which station it was.  Not a normal one I go to.  I just looked it up and it’s called Throwback Mt Dew.  I found a can picture online with a guy that looks like the old IU redneck mascot.  I think that’s how it caught my eye.

IMG_2901.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Remind me how many games Woodson showed up to Ke'lel Ware in high school?

I'm not going to respond to all the quotes but geez guys. One game and you guys go 10 page postal on it? 

You’re proving how little you know about recruiting. But that’s fine. Have at it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Got it at a local gas station in a glass bottle.  I think it might have been a circle K, my mind is rusty on which station it was.  Not a normal one I go to.  I just looked it up and it’s called Throwback Mt Dew.  I found a can picture online with a guy that looks like the old IU redneck mascot.  I think that’s how it caught my eye.

IMG_2901.jpeg

Back when I drank that stuff I probably was already on weed mannnn.  Don't recall it making me feel like i was on more weed.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

How are some of you trying to justify missing sectionals? Lmao

Some don’t get it. They look at it way too simplified. That it’s merely “coach shows up at a game and he gets a recruit or loses a recruit.”

that’s pure ignorance of how this game within a game is played and works or fails

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Well I want to go to the decision makers, I doubt Woodson will fire himself 

I guess you could have started emailing Woodson when you felt that things were not going in the right direction, and that you think he should do a better job educating/informing the public about specific decisions he is making in "getting over the hump", etc.  It seems like your first true communication to the program (I discount message board posts) is to try to get a man fired. It does seem though like this approach is supported by most posters, so I might be missing something.

37 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

You’re proving how little you know about recruiting. But that’s fine. Have at it

Cool! Appreciate the follow up. I know nothing at all. However I would say this. The very people who know so much might be part of the problem the last 2 decades. We have to be the only fanbase in the country that worries about attending high school sectionals. Of course one or 6 of the tribe will come along and say ahh yes. The fans fault. I will offer this. Doing it the same way over and over again?

PS...if Woody is still here. Both Sisley and Mullins are Hoosiers. I'll also add JH to the list but the great part about this board is able to have differing opinions right....even if one side of the teeter totter is a bit heavy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

I guess you could have started emailing Woodson when you felt that things were not going in the right direction, and that you think he should do a better job educating/informing the public about specific decisions he is making in "getting over the hump", etc.  It seems like your first true communication to the program (I discount message board posts) is to try to get a man fired. It does seem though like this approach is supported by most posters, so I might be missing something.

Well if he doesn't listen to his assistants I doubt he would listen to fans