Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

You don't fire one of your own mid season just because he's sort of clueless.  See Louisville.   

There was never going to be an in season change made so people need to sit back and relax. Both sides will be leaking things and pumping out confidence until the season is over. Woodson thinks he's an elite coach and doesn't even think that he's on the hot seat so he'll continue to maintain confidence in his job security. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Those that think this is a Buckner vs Dolson showdown might want to read the posts by "Kathy with a C" on Btown Banners this morning... 

She doesn't even have all of here facts straight. Glass didn't hire Crean and Buckner wasn't involved in that situation. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DC2345 said:

She doesn't even have all of here facts straight. Glass didn't hire Crean and Buckner wasn't involved in that situation. 

I believe she or he was talking about Crean being let go, not hired

Edited by IUFLA

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Don't ignore things that don't fit what you want to hear... 

What is it that I didn't want to hear? lol 

Kinda like the other day when you didn't want to hear how much Timberlake (or anyone) would have helped us leaps and bounds more than CJ Gunn and others? 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I believe she or he was talking about Crean being let go, not hired

Maybe but I've always heard Buckner was involved with the Archie hire and not so much Crean being forced out. That's the first time I've heard him connected to the firing if that's the case. 

6 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

BTown Banners is still a thing? 

I'd love to hear your take on this, other than your cryptic picture (which I enjoy as well).

This is not a sarcastic tone either, genuinely curious as to your thoughts/anything you're hearing that leads you to lean one way or the other. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

What is it that I didn't want to hear? lol 

Kinda like the other day when you didn't want to hear how much Timberlake (or anyone) would have helped us leaps and bounds more than CJ Gunn and others? 

Anything that goes for Buckner... 

And looking at Timberlake's stats as compared to Gunn's (which I provided) as I said, not much to choose from...

How can you make a solid point when there's really no evidence you can present to justify it? 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Maybe but I've always heard Buckner was involved with the Archie hire and not so much Crean being forced out. That's the first time I've heard him connected to the firing if that's the case. 

But, as you said, Glass wasn't the one that hired Crean, so wouldn't Bucker "forcing Glass's hand" make on the firing be the logical conclusion?